Alive Intimacy provides the following services:
- In-person or Video therapy (telehealth)
- Couple’s therapy
- Sex therapy (talk therapy focused on sexual issues)
- Individual therapy
- Couples Intimacy Workshops
Alive Intimacy offers therapy online or in person, depending on your individual risk assessment. I comply with the CDC and Maryland Department of Health informed guidelines for managing risk of COVID-19 for in-person visits.
Telehealth is available for anyone who lives in Maryland or D.C. and can be done anywhere you have a computer or smartphone, and privacy to talk.
There are real benefits to in person sessions that cannot always be replicated via telehealth. However, when in person visits are not possible or are too high of a risk, telehealth is an excellent alternative option. Many clients are surprised at how personable it feels.
Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful parts of us.
- David Richo
Sex Therapy Issues Treated:
- Desire discrepancy - one partner wants sex more than the other
- Low or no sexual desire
- Sexual aversion
- Sexual shame
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Painful sex
- Issues around sexual identity
- Issues of sexual orientation
- Sexual trauma
- Low sexual self esteem
- Issues involving Kink or BDSM